Visualize Results Your Way
The all-new instructor feedback dashboard takes individual reporting to new heights. This interactive self-service tool provides a way to slice and dice course evaluation results in any way you choose. View data from standard Blue reports plus additional insights and visualize results your way.
Instructor Feedback Dashboard
- Quickly identify successes, blind spots, and improvement opportunities.
- Access evaluation results for all courses in one place.
- View result distribution based on filtering controls.
- Explore theme and subject views to see improvement over time.
- Drill down results based on any safe demographic (gender, age, etc.) from data sources.
- Analyze feedback data from at-risk and non at-risk students.
- Aggregate results per course and across all courses.
- See a term-by-term analysis of progression per course and across all courses.
- Customize which type of charts to display when viewing results.
Streamline and Enhance Your Reports
Blue’s enhanced reporting features give you the information you need quickly and easily. Now there’s a better way to link academic leaders to their reports and the ability to bulk edit. Blue reports also have a fresh look including a new colour palette, table designs, fonts, images, and more.
- Centrally manage and automate changes to institutional hierarchy.
- Eliminate the need to manually change report associations.
- Update, add, or remove multiple report items at once including switching tables to charts.
- Enjoy a more engaging and impactful way to view reports on screen and when printed.
A New Way to Interact with Blue
The revamped task management design puts the most useful information, tasks, and response data at the administrator’s fingertips. Intuitive and easy-to-use, the new interface gives clear visibility on the actions that matter the most. More than just a style change, it’s a whole new way to interact with Blue that will save you time, increase efficiency, and provide a better experience.
- Get a visual representation of project status with graphs, icons, and a streamlined listing.
- Trim the list using demographics, task status, email status, and other criteria with a refined filtering tool.
- Access the full list of available course and instructor demographics to narrow down the list of tasks.
- Locate all courses for a specific instructor, including those participating in team-taught courses.
- Export more task data, including the start and end of each task.
- Change the status of a task or of the separate individuals participating in a task on the same page.
- Verify the number of impacted records before applying any mass action (i.e. stopping a task, sending an email).